Tuesday 20 April 2010

Final Shoot - Two More Cafes

Following the Easter Break, I decided to take a final trip out of Leicester to find some more cafes, and these were the two I found:




This cafe was owned by the gentleman pictured, and as my confidence has grown over the course of the project, I managed to get him to stand outside of his unit for a photograph which is a little bit different to the ones I have been achieving before. However, to be on the safe side I took a photo of him inside too, to fit in with the rest of the portraits I have taken.


The next cafe I found was recommended to me by the first cafe owner, and it was very similar to the others I had found. Due to the position of the unit (next to a busy road in a crowded layby) it was difficult to get some of the images I had intended to, but the lady was very friendly and let me take her photograph without any problems.

I feel that as my confidence with the project has increased I am getting the photos I want as the people I am photographing trust me more as I seem to know what I'm doing! I am pleased with the images I have today, and they go well with the ones I have already taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment