Tuesday 27 April 2010

Layout and Image Series Ideas

Following advice from my tutor, Mike, I have decided to print print out all of my potential images in an attempt to sort through them and choose the best ones for my book.



Laying the images out like this has made me realise how many I actually have, and how many are too similar for the book. The first stage was to divide them up into sets that I felt work together.


Within my images there are several groups of images which I see work well together, and could potentially go together on a page in a book; ie. Menus, Sauce bottles, Flags, Portraits, Side views.

Within these sets, some of the images stand out as being particularly strong, and these could work on their own, possibly filling a whole page of a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment