Monday 16 November 2009

Liam Eyers

I have been looking further into the people that are part of the experience of travelling, and started looking at work created a little nearer to home. I came across this series named "Little Chef" made by Liam Eyers. The project looks into documenting the various Little Chef chain restaurants he visited during his time travelling through England.



I like this series for it's portrayal and representation of the faces behind something so many of us see so regularly. These faces that are an important part of every motorway journey, but are so easily forgotten, are immortalised in Eyers' photographs, which I find extremely interesting.

 



This body of work has been very influential on me, and I am beginning to plan my next shoot, taking into account my research and ideas to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment