Monday 16 November 2009

SHOOT TWO!! Planning and Ideas...

Having done a fair amount of research since my last shoot I feel that I have developed and built on my ideas enough to think about a second. In this post I will outline my themes and shot ideas, to go out and shoot...

THEMES:


- Travel

- On the road

- TRANSITIONAL SPACES!! 

- Discovery

- Travellers

SHOT IDEAS:

- Exterior/interior shots of motorway services/petrol stations and other key transitional spaces within the theme of road travel

- Evening/night/early morning light - Crewdson style!


- Vehicles, moving and stationary

- PEOPLE! Staff/drivers/passengers - people that either travel for a living and use the UK road network
   
How will I achieve this? What's the plan...?
This weekend I plan on driving home, from Leicester to South Devon, travelling late at night on the motorways. From past experience I know I will be passing many service stations and fuel stops, and these will be perfect for my shoot ideas. Travelling late at night means there will be fewer people around, but enough to provide me with subjects to shoot for portraits, and there will be less interruptions when I am shooting my exterior shots.

Hopefully I will be able to gather a few images to help with my development, and have the beginnings of an interesting project!

No comments:

Post a Comment